Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Gåten Ragnarok

During the summer of 2011 I was asked to do some monster concepts for a Norwegian action adventure. The movie was "Gåten Ragnarok" which premiered last week.
At first the brief was pretty vague - as you can see I even did some bipedal designs based on Nøkken a.k.a. The Neck.
Soon after Ghost VFX in Denmark ended up creating the monster. And so far I have only seen a short glimpse of the final design in the trailer.
Anyway, here are some of the suggestions I came up with back then. Enjoy!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings from Snowy Minnesota!

First of all...

...these are awesome! And creepy. But still awesome!

Hey, I was wondering if I could email you a few questions regarding your work and such. But I can't manage to find any other way to contact you.

If you have the time, my email is sshuisken@gmail.com.

Cheers!